Social Media Internship
Social Media Internship
General Job Description
RESHOEVN8R is a sneaker cleaning giant and a social media powerhouse. With over 1.3 million subscribers on Youtube, a massive following on Instagram, and a growing segment on TikTok, we are looking for a bright, dedicated individual to join our team for a once-in-a-lifetime internship opportunity. You will assist with the RESHOEVN8R community outreach, engagement, and coordinator for multiple platforms. This internship will help you acquire hands-on experience and skills and provide you with exposure to both the strategy and execution aspects of social media marketing efforts. We are looking for candidates who are creative, collaborative, with a go-getter attitude, strong attention to detail, and a pulse on current social media trends.
This position will work out of our Phoenix, Arizona corporate office. Candidates must have reliable transportation, and will assist with the RESHOEVN8R community outreach, engagement, and coordination for multiple platforms.
If you’re ready to test your social media, organizational and entrepreneurial style, we want to talk to you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the growth of brand awareness through short-form content creation, curation, and development on various social media platforms
- Develop & maintain a content calendar in collaboration with the Marketing team and proactively uncover new opportunities for content creation that align with overall business and marketing objectives
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and responding to comments, questions, and reviews through the company's social pages
- Analyze data to determine campaigns using relevant KPIs
- Identify and capitalize on new and emerging social trends to enhance RESHOEVN8R social media audience and engagement.
- Determine SEO-friendly content topics and guide content creation based on SEO strategy
- Monitor postings to ensure the brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
Knowledge and Experience
- Currently enrolled and working on a degree in the appropriate field of study at an accredited university
- Experience with and creating content for social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn)
- Experiencing utilizing social media management platforms like Falcon or Hubspot, a bonus
Skills and Abilities
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and enthusiasm for a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize several simultaneous projects
- Punctual and very responsive
- Willingness to fulfill all duties listed and any additional duties assigned
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Google Drive (Google Docs, Sheets)
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and goal-oriented
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Innovative nature & desire to try new things and learn
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published