Air Jordan 1 Low Travis Scott Reverse Mocha — Cleaning Guide
Are you scared of cleaning suede shoes? Without the proper tools it can be a challenge to keep them clean.
The suede on his pair got roughed up on a trip to Colombia. If only we had a way to clean them...
This is best way to clean your Jordan 1 Lows. Let's get it!
Here's what you need:
Here's how it's done:
1. Clean the uppers with the Soft Bristle Brush
- The Soft Brush and Solution will break down any surface dirt or stains on your Jordan 1s.
- Once you've sufficiently soaped the upper, wipe it down with the Microfiber Towel and proceed to the next step.
2. Scrub the midsole with the Medium Bristle Brush
- The stiffer bristles of the Medium Brush are great at removing stains from midsoles.
- Dip the Microfiber Towel in Solution and spot treat smaller stains that the Medium Brush can't reach.
3. Clean the sole with the Stiff Bristle Brush
- Pay close attention to the grooves of the traction pattern.
- Don't be afraid to scrub hard — the Stiff Brush won't damage your rubber sole.
4. Dry, lace, and condition
Before & After
Looks like Mr. RESHOEVN8R got his personal pair of Travis Jordan 1 Lows cleaned and conditioned. Have any questions about cleaning your own pair of Jordan 1s? Use the chat feature here on the website to speak with a Shoe Care Specialist. Or, DM us on Instagram for helpful tips and tricks.
How to Clean the Jordan 1 Low Travis Scott Reverse Mocha — FAQs
Why do I need Mink Oil?
Because it works! Mink Oil is a leather & suede conditioner. It restores color to faded suede & moisturizes leather so that it is less prone to cracking. A coat of Mink Oil is a great way to keep your shoes in DS condition.
I thought you weren't supposed to get suede wet?
Don't believe everything you read on the internet! While some suede shoes are best cleaned with our Dry Suede Kit, extreme circumstances may call for Brushes & Solution. In these cases it's best to clean only a small portion of the suede first to check for color loss or transfer.
In Mr. RESHOEVN8R's case, the Reverse Mocha Travis Scott Jordan 1s didn't experience any bleeding, so he proceeded to deep clean them with Solution rather than the Dry Suede Kit.
If you're unsure about whether or not you should clean a suede shoe, reach out to us via the chat feature on the website or DM us on Instagram. We're more than happy to help you find the perfect product to clean your favorite pair of shoes.
Where can I buy this pair?
While this pair of Jordan 1 Low Travis Scott Reverse Mocha's belongs to Mr. RESHOEVN8R, we often sell shoes that we clean over at our sister store, Many Worlds Clothing. Visit Many Worlds to shop for Air Jordans, Dunks, Yeezys and more.