Graphic Design Internship
General Job Description
Do you have the skills, but lack the trackable work experience? We’d love you to apply to our Graphic Design Internship. This position is led by an award-winning Creative Director with core industry expertise in graphic design and supported by a team of graphic designers who are dedicated to helping you develop your design skills and creative flair.
With over 150 pieces of digital media assets produced a month, RESHOEVN8R is looking for an intern who is excited to learn or advance their skills and help us increase the amount and quality of media we are able to produce.
Along with your resume, applicants must include a portfolio link or work samples to be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create various online design elements to A/B test and optimize for conversion and engagement
- Produce start to finish design assets (social posts, email templates, website updates, online ads)
- Translate high-level designs into production-ready designs
- Work closely with the creative team to produce award-winning and compelling, integrated communications campaigns that include traditional and digital media applications
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Designs and develops trade show materials
- Collaborate with creative partners to develop clear and compelling concepts, based on a deep understanding of products, services and target audience, to deliver on business objectives
- Participate actively in brainstorming sessions to drive development of powerful conceptual solutions
- Consistently apply brand and style guidelines; ensure compliance with all internal policies and federal/ state/local regulations regarding marketing materials.
- Manage multiple projects and adhere to established schedules, ensuring quality standards are met; adhere to production requirements while working with outside vendors; organize and maintain a library of key art, logos, and content updates.
Knowledge and Experience
- Currently enrolled and working on a degree in the appropriate field of study at an accredited university
- Must have a portfolio that demonstrates the ability to concept and executes print and digital applications
- Ability to apply skills to all marketing channels; print layout, digital, and video
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to coordinate tasks and needs based on deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, able to explain ideas, processes, and decisions to stakeholders