After months of rumors and leaks, the Black Mamba Pack was finally announced by Nike. Releasing in chronological order, the shoes will release almost daily and lead up to the Kobe XI. The last signature shoe will release on the day of Kobe's last game of his illustrious 20 year career.The collection will release as scheduled:
- Zoom Huarache 2K4: March 22 from SNKRS
- Kobe 1: March 23 from SNKRS
- Kobe 2: March 25 from SNKRS
- Kobe 3: March 28 from SNKRS
- Hyperdunk 08: March 28 from SNKRS
- Kobe 4: March 30 from SNKRS
- Kobe 5: April 4 from SNKRS
- Kobe 6: April 5 from SNKRS
- Kobe 7: April 6 from SNKRS
- Kobe 8: April 8 from SNKRS
- Kobe 9: April 11 from SKRS
- Kobe 10: April 11 from SNKRS
- Kobe 11: April 3 from The Draw
Nike's description of the package:
Each sneaker in the ‘Black Mamba’ Pack relates to a destination that has shaped Kobe’s Mamba Mentality and uncompromising approach, while also tying to key career achievements, from championships won to gold medals earned. The pack’s limited edition styles, which slowly fade from white to black as an appropriate metaphor heading into Bryant’s final game, will drop in sequence leading up to April 13.
In case you were interested, the shoes will release at 4:00 PM on the SNKRS app. Selected retailers such as UNDEFEATED, House of Hoops, and Nike locations will get the shoes too. Each shoe will release for $200 USD.
13 in total, the collection will run you over $2,600. Good luck in the pursuit of the collection that will conclude Kobe Bryant's playing career.