Reshoevn8r was out and about in Little Tokyo for the Nike Air Max Day event. The event was held in the Air Max Box much like the one in New York City. We handed out products to those who were waiting in line for their chance to tour the museum. Inside, every origin Air Max model was displayed in tubes. Running with the air bubble theme, the Air Max Day event was phenomenal. The Air Max Zeros and the Air Max 1 Ultra City Collection were available to purchase.
Nike continued it's marketing magic and brought Tinker Hatfield to mingle with the fans. Unfortunately, that 6:00 time slot was completely filled and the first one gone. Tinker went on to sign autographs even on sneakers like the Air Max Zeros. It's not too late to join the festivities and tour the Box for yourself. We've got some photos of Air Maxes on feet and images courtesy of our friends at Kicksologists.
What: Nike SNKRS Presents Air Max Box
- The ultimate destination to experience and shop the Air Max Zero lands in Los Angeles on March 26 and will be open until March 28th. Located at 735 E. 3rd St. (Corner of E. 3rd St. and Traction Ave.), the Air Max Box will feature exclusive Nike Air Max footwear for sale.
- Don’t forget to wear your air to unlock additional Nike Member Services on-site
- Where: 735 E. 3rd St (Corner of E. 3rd & Traction Ave.)
- Dates: The Air Max Box will be open for three days (March 26, 27 & 28) — Consumers can sign up all three days, but will only get access once a day
- March 26 – 11am – 4:30pm & 8:00pm-9:30pm
- March 27 — 11am – 6:00pm
- March 28 — 12pm – 6:00pm
How To Register: Nike.com/LA (Direct Link: https://www.nike.com/
Air Maxes on Feet
Air Max 180 Displayed In Tubes
Air Max Zero On Display
Air Max 360