Jordan Brand and Chicago-based luxury designer Don C have collaborated in the past to create the quilted Just Don Air Jordan 2s. Those released at the end of January with a $400 retail price tag. With the premium quality, those were a hit with fans.
The two have collaborated again; this time to create 39 pairs of Air Jordan 1s which will be sold for charity. The limited edition kicks feature a completely white premium leather upper and a removable leather strap. The package doesn't end there, as it also includes a snapback.
The auctions end Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 5PM Pacific. The best part of this sale is that all net proceeds will beenfit the Ever Higher Fund. Currently the cheapest pair is the auction for size 10 ($1,425). A single buyer can bid and purchase up to five pairs. As mentioned before, there will only be 39 pairs made, making these incredibly rare.
LIMITED EDITION AIR JORDAN 1 BHM
* BLACK LEATHER COLLAR AND TONGUE LINING CONNECT TO THE BLACK HISTORY MONTH THEME.
* GOLD AGLETS AND SHOE LACE TIPS OFFER PINNACLE DETAILS.
* REMOVABLE LEATHER STRAP LET’S YOU CHANGE UP YOUR LOOK.
* FLOCKED BLACK HISTORY MONTH GRAPHIC COVERS THE HIGH VISIBILITY AREAS.
JUST DON HAT
* GOLD FINISHED BUCKLE OFFERS AN ELEVATED DETAIL.
* CROWN IS MADE OF PREMIUM LEATHER.
* BILL IS MADE OF HAND TANNED PYTHON.
* CONTRAST STITCHING ON THE UPPER BILL MAKES THE HAT STAND OUT.
* SATIN INTERIOR LINING IMPROVES COMFORT.
* INTERIOR GOLD TAPING IS A PREMIUM, HIDDEN DETAIL.
* ONE SIZE FITS MOST.
For those in a good enough position to purchase these, we hope you decide to rock them. The premium leather quality can be cleaned with our Reshoevn8r solution as we've instructed with the Balenciaga Arena designer shoes.